- Even when I go to think in Spanish, I’m like, “él nunca me amó.”
- Oh yea I’m re-teaching myself Spanish right now. It’s cool.
- Good thing I went to grad school.
- I can’t afford that…… emotionally….
- Quiero un novio que es un amigo, no un amigo que es un novio.
- Having to beg for romantic gestures is not romantic.
- Tho at least it’s a step above begging for affection.
- Anyway people know what to do.
Me all day long: *humming “In a Sentimental Mood”*
- Took a long walk in the woods today alone. Looked at a creek. Looked at a tree bent over dipping its branches in a lake. Looked at my boots as I stepped across mud.
- I was on twitter 4 two seconds a few years back when I was writing for Book Riot. I did a piece right before xmas about book wishlists curated by imprisoned people. I was saying pretty much donate here, pay for specific books, whatever. So I shared it on twitter, and a person who’s a somebody in the abolition world liked/retweeted it. Then a lil while later, they unliked/unretweeted and made a post of their own for people who want links to donate books like, here are some: [link] [link] [link]. I didn’t mind much because it really only mattered that those people got their books. Not like I was getting paid to write that piece. Not like I was anyone on twitter either. That was like my third post. But I see stuff like that and am like, yea I’m good.
- First they love you then they switch -nicki
- Wrote a good poem today.
- In a sentimental moooooood
- En un modo sentimentalmente
-Rachel Wagner 2021