- Being a downer has its perks.
- I hate that scrolling is easier than reading a book. Physically and socially.
- Tho I do scroll less when I am reading a book that’s easy to pick up. A Little Life was like that. Felt like you could just start reading any moment.
- Being sad.
- Dissociation is temporary, but I’ll take what I can get.
- Went to a comic bookstore and a bookstore today. Got a few good things. That was cool.
- If there was a cute half-naked girl posing on the cover, my son would be like “oh here’s one you would like.” LOL he was right tho…
- To see, be seen, and catch. Everybody ragged down. I had never seen so many fine dudes in my life. -Judy Juanita, Virgin Soul
- Anyone supporting Israel is a fuckin clown! Yes I’m talking about AOC and Andrew Yang.
- Two things I wrote on Palestine: Freedom is a Constant Struggle & After the Last Sky
- I loved being hugged by him, being enveloped in his arms. Human ropes. -Judy Juanita
- Self-imposed exile
- Some energy was moving from me to him or from him to me. Whichever is was, we were connecting. -Judy Juanita
- Men be like found money—If you find a shiny dollar on the street Spend it don’t depend on it—And don’t be expecting to find it Again -Judy Juanita
- We were finished connecting. We were connected. -Judy Juantia
- RIP Tyrone. Never forget you.
- Burrito & hike
- Reading and grading feel like opposite activities.
- My son wrote “iLOVEmom” on his football lol.
- Dropped out of school for a year to read a thousand books -Judy Juanita
- Drinking corona.
- Hiked and concluded that life is crazy and that I like going uphill.
To see the other “Another day” posts, click here.
– Jacob’s Hip: Poems
– FEM: New Millennium Beauty & Fashion
– Abandonment Issues: Alive in New Jersey
– Back Like I Never Left: Dating as a Single Mother
My bookstore: Ten Dollar Books
What a day!… 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person