- Anyone who can pass the civil service examination today can kill me tomorrow. -George Jackson
- There have never been any spontaneous revolutions. There were all staged, manufactured, by people who went to the head of the masses and directed them. -George Jackson
- I’m not carrying this extra weight around my belt for nothing. It has a 13-round clip, I keep one in the barrel, 14 shots. Save me a cell on murderer’s row there, I could have 14 murder charges any day now. -Johnathan Jackson (relax he’s talking about killing cops)
- You hit me up outta nowhere trying to get together and I don’t even have ya number saved… yea you getting left on read…
- Bombshell & beautiful & sexy… that is what people called me this weekend…
- Best thing about the treadmill at my house vs running at a park is not needing a mask…
- People are really done wearing masks… can’t relate…
- This book I’m reading now is written by George Jackson while he was locked up… and he finished writing it like a day before getting shot and killed during an attempted escape… ummm yea I’m fuckin listening lol…
- I love casual heels… like what a concept…
- Dudes love calling me phony 4 not pursuing them lol ummmm okay? Guess I’m phony then.
- A bad person is trying to talk to me again… ya’ll pray 4 me…
- I just pull up get out and get all the hoes… don’t be mad at me dog it’s all I know…
- G-Unit ❤
- Damn I really fucked up my legs running on concrete the other day smh. Guess that’s another plus of the treadmill—less hard grounding? Not having sore knees and legs for days?
- On an edible… fuck it…
- Finished Blood in My Eye today. So good. Wish he wrote more about himself, but I liked it.
- Moving onto The FBI War Against Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders.
- I am convinced that [The Vietnam War] is one of the most unjust wars that has ever been fought in the history of the world. –MLK
- Last night I started reading Love, Loss and What I Wore on a whim cuz it’s short. Read the second half this morning. Liked it a lot. Haven’t read a play in a while. Would like to see it performed.
- Running into a paragraph about George Jackson in this FBI Book. Nice.
- First nice beach day today.
- My son makes friends so easily.
- Reading what the FBI was up to during the 60’s-90’s is crazy. If I wasn’t already anti-police…
- Just the wildest shit ever going on. And some of these people are still around—Mumia is alive and locked up right now! Like!!!
- Hope is lost 4 you, my guy… been lost…
- Trying to get my life together is a daily activity.
- God may forgive you but I won’t.
- I like this weather (it’s raining hard as hell).
- Finally bought a new couch today. That shit was a must.
- I don’t usually like flat sandals, but I kinda want to Birkenstocks. Hmm.
Click here to read all the Another Day posts.
– Jacob’s Hip: Poems
– FEM: New Millennium Beauty & Fashion
– Abandonment Issues: Alive in New Jersey
– Back Like I Never Left: Dating as a Single Mother
My bookstore: Ten Dollar Books