- Me: damn why am I so drowsy and cloudy today
Period app: Your period is 0 days away
- Simone de Beauvoir gets it…
- She has a line like “he doesn’t give a fuck. I’m in bed with memories of ours and just dying to talk and I call and you don’t answer the phone.”…..
- Forced to hotbox cuz it stared raining
- “He doesn’t give a fuck. Here I am torn to pieces by heartbreaking memories I call him and he doesn’t answer.” That’s the actual line.
- I could read a book anywhere… public transportation taught me that…
- Last night I’m outside holding my book at different angles trying to catch the streetlights on the page lol.
- Pero sus ojos están serios. Y un poco tristes. -Alice Walker
- Laughing thinking about this girl in college who thanked her boyfriend for his support on a powerpoint slide during a presentation in a psychology senior seminar. Everyone was sitting there was like: ………..
- Today was weird.
- Bored by this book. Sigh.
- A new book came in the mail… nice…
- Everything feels so up in the air. Time just passes. Days go by. Seasons come around. And here I am.
- No online school option for public schools… no smaller classes or redesigned buildings…. no shorter days or weeks… just the same old 15-30 people in a room together talking and working in close quarters for 8 hours at a time… idk man!!
- Most states have online public school…. NJ wyd??
- Pretty men wasup?? *nicki voice*
- When I say I might homeschool people bring up how much it might cost… bitch I’m the teacher lol
- I’ve been in education for over ten years… like… what are we talking about….
- Ran on a track for the first time in years today… was running some 200’s… it was cool… this big dude was walking past like “I envy you” lol…
- One thing I like about running is you don’t need any stuff. No bike no ball. Just yourself.
- The thought stung. I still couldn’t accept that Trevor was a loser and a moron. I didn’t want to believe that I could have degraded myself for someone who didn’t deserve it. I was still stuck on that little bit of vanity. –Ottessa Moshfegh p 76
- Trevor Trevor Trevor. I might have felt better if he were dead, I thought, since behind every memory of him was the possibility of reconciling, and thus more heartbreak and indignity. -Ottessa Moshfegh p 99
- Beach time.
- Emotionally unavailable men love me….
- Reading a good book at all times is a valid defense mechanism.
My bookstore: Ten Dollar Books