- Finished My Year of Rest and Relaxation. I really liked it. Fun book.
- Remembering your page number before you close a book is the bummiest bookmark around.
- All I do is work on stuff and entertain my kid and get my feelings hurt.
- Reading a book by someone who had pancreatitis. I bought it because I had it before too a while back. Well that and I like the writer a lot. I like how meta the book is. It’s a book that’s also about book writing.
- Why can’t I work regularly, like other artists…? It’s like… I don’t know what I want to do anymore. -Nagata Kabi p 101
- Finished My Alcoholic Escape from Reality. Also got one copy of that book for sale at Ten Dollar Books.
- I act like I don’t have a psychology degree. I could be doing work in that field if I wanted to.
- Currently in between books and hating it.
- The best days are the ones when I write a decent poem. Those are my most accomplished days. Today is one of those days.
- Been taking homeschooling serious the past week. Yea this is what we’re gonna do.
- A couple of simple things that I don’t want him to lose by going to regular school—1. his choice of writing utensil and 2. his choice to move on from a topic or assignment if he really wants to.
- Just got caught in the rain with these kids lol.
- Mid morning car troubles.
- Yes I’m gonna wear a minidress and yes I’m gonna be like what you lookin at?? Lol.
- Gatekeeping myself from the world.
- Wanting to use me for sex…. yawn that is NOT original.
- Psychopaths love me.
- I seen a lot… that’s why I am the way that I am…
- Who you lookin at?? (that’s something my son just said lol)
- Ran the track again today…. was great…. did mostly 100’s…
- Running here running there, hot as hell.
- Almost paid extra for faster shipping on these sneakers but didn’t and they came the next day! Like…. shout out finish line foreal.
- My feelings are what? Hurt.
- Haven’t been posting on IG because I feel like it doesn’t deserve me but maybe I’m just playing myself only posting stuff here because I could be doing both and ultimately that’s more eyes.
- This dude came up to me in a grocery store parking lot today and was like are you familiar with the area? I was like bro you need to get away from me in this parking lot right now. He’s like oh I’m sorry I was just seeing if there was a Target or something. While he was saying that sentence I was like go away. And he walked away. Dumb mf.
- One time this guy hugged me and was like why is your heart beating so fast? I was like uhh cuz I’m on adderall right now….
- Woke up, read for a little, went for a walk, came back, kept reading. Now here typing this.
- Would have walked longer but it was hot as hell already.
- Then of course that guy Ray came up to me for the third time offering to pay to date me. He pulls over and hands me a note talkin about “text me help you.” Um no.
- Actually wrote about him before. The piece is called “Anyone who says they want a sugar daddy never had one.”
- They get fly I am fly -Juelz
- Only two songs that matter right now are “What About Us?” and “Talk About Our Love” by Brandy.
- I pick up my son from my mom’s at 9pm and she’s like okay probably bed time–bye. Then we leave and go to Hoboken for the next few hours to walk around lol.
My bookstore: Ten Dollar Books